Ramp Metals Inc.
Battery Metals Exploration
Ramp Metals Inc. is a battery and base metals exploration company with a focus on Northern Saskatchewan. We are a team that is passionate about true exploration.
Our goal is to make a world class discovery to fuel the green technology movement.
• Mining friendly - Saskatchewan was ranked by the Fraser Institute as Canada's most attractive jurisdiction for mining investment in 2019
• Wide open - Due to almost everyone focusing on uranium exploration in the Athabasca Basin, the best base metals prospects remain unexplored/underexplored.
• Majors showing interest in SK - Rio Tinto $30M option agreement with Forum Energy Metals(FMC.V) at the Janice Lake copper project. Rio also recently signed a $12M option agreement with ALX Resource Corp for the Firebird nickel
• Demand - Increasing demand for green technologies and electric vehicles.
• Extremely profitable - Nova Bollinger deposit (Sirius Resources) sold for $1.8B AUD. Voisey’s Bay(Diamond Fields Resources) sold for $4.3B USD.
The Ramp Metals Inc. Team
Get to Know Us
Jordan Black P.Eng.
Chief Executive Officer & Director
Jordan is a Geotechnical Engineer, with 12 years of consulting engineering experience. Jordan has been a geotechnical engineer for various infrastructure, renewable energy and mining projects and has provided leadership, design solutions, and project management. Jordan was previously Vice President of Business Development at GoldSpot Discoveries Inc. and the Vice President of Investments at ThreeD Capital Inc. GoldSpot is a technology company that leverages artificial intelligence to reduce capital risk while working on increasing success rates in resource exploration.